Tuesday 9 March 2010

But everyone else is doing it...

If you are reading this, you may just have been searching for something weird and kinky. If so, you're sick, broken and wrong, not to mention filthy - but you're here now, so we'll see what we can do for you.

So why start a blog?
Everyone has an opinion, and sharing it seems to be the thing to do nowadays. The whole world is blogging; conformist moron that I am, I've joined in.
If everyone else jumped off a bridge, blah blahdity blah. I just felt that having a) nothing of value to add, b) a list of natural enemies that include light colours, horizontal stripes, bright sunlight and plastic furniture, and c) no real desire to actually work for a living, this seems like a good fit for me. Surely I can't have significantly less to say than at least a very few of the others...

So what can you expect? There's your first mistake; I'll only disappoint you if you keep that attitude up.
I'm going to tell you what I think, if and/or when I manage it. Take pot shots at those who deserve it, or maybe just because it pleases me to do so. Celebrate the ridiculous, point and laugh inappropriately - just general stuff, really.
Some days it'll be mercifully short, others will have PFC Wintergreen in a tizz over the excessively prolix prose (oh, did I mention there'll be more than a fair share of stupid obscure references?) What it boils down to is, I've a head full of useless information, and here's where it landed.

Leave any sense of balance at the door, there will be ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment